2015 Damage Prevention & Excavation Safety Summit
3001 North Grant Avenue
Springfield, Missouri 65803
2015 Summit Participant Registration Closed!
Registration for the 2015 MO CGA Damage Prevention & Excavation Safety Summit has now closed. Due to the overwhelming response of people and organizations that value safety, we are beyond capacity for all classes and cannot accept any additional registrations at this time. If you were unable to register, please check back next year in September for registration for the 2016 Summit.
Save this link for next year: mocommonground.org/summit
Vendor Registration is still open and space is extremely limited. If you’d like to participate as a vendor, your prompt registration is needed to ensure your spot.
Summit Video Preview
The Summit will also feature the highly competitive Excavator Rodeo and Locate Rodeo. These competitions will test the skills of competitors as they compete for cash prizes and bragging rights.
In addition to all of the FREE classes, certifications, and events, the MO Common Ground Alliance will welcome Paul Teutul Jr. of the Discovery Channel’s “American Chopper”. Paul Jr. will be showcasing the One Call Concepts 811 Bike that was built on an episode of the American Chopper series.
This is a completely FREE event that you cannot afford to miss. Sign up early to ensure your spot at the nation’s largest and most highly regarded event of its kind.
We’ll see YOU on December 9th and 10th in Springfield!
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification
- Excavation Competent Person Certification
- Become A Trained Work Zone Flagger
- Accurate Locates Saves Time & Money: Locator Training
- BOOM! Preventing Pipeline & Natural Gas Emergencies Through Safe Practices
- Overhead Lines Are Dangerous Too: A First Hand Account of Electric Shock
- Internet Tools For YOUR Industry
- 1000 Ways to Die in Trenches
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness Certification For Business Owners & Supervisors
- Get Aggressive & Save Money: Containing Insurance Costs In Your Business
- Investigating Utility Damages
- Buried Alive: Live Trench Rescue
- Safety In The Trenches: Methods For Preventing Collapse
- Directional Drilling Safety & Operations
- OSHA As A Partner?
- One Call Enforcement Roundtable
- Safety Starts With Recruiting: Selecting & Retaining Construction Personnel
- Vacuum Excavation Demonstration